Saturday, July 3, 2010

Où allons-nous d'ici?

Dear Universe,
I wrote to you not long ago and I cannot forget the words that were said. I feel selfish in my asking of the world to change for me. I want my mother to be better, I want her to feel good about where she is in life. I guess I am finding this with everyone that I know. I want everyone to feel better about who they are including myself. There is nothing else in life that is more important than the ultimate satisfaction with who you are.
I am about to be 22. I should be proud of myself for working for the same company for 3 years with little education. Self education is my life's pursuit. I think thats why admire Glenn Beck, he went to college for only one semester, the rest he taught himself. Now he is his own company...thats what I want to be, my own company.
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment